Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: !!! 2 !!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    2!!!!!!!!!!! i just wanted to say.....

    *i got brain fade

    i completely forgot how i was gonna say sumthin.....

    ...k....i was just hope'n i didnt make you feel bad about what happened today with ButtWipe in the pool.....

    i didnt mean to totaly freak out like that when you were give'n info out to a filthy, perverted, sick OLD man...

    Buttwipe is not all there, he's sick...
    Just the way he kept saying he was gonna kick WARs ass, when i was trying to get him to tell you what he HAS come in as, using your name... is a real good clue..that his mind is fucked...

    Him saying that shit is absolutely pathedic!!
    Him coming in as ~lily~` or ~Deb~ or Trixi is a fat assed whore, is worse... b4 his java, when he got booted the name would stick all day on the list...

    I will never repeate to you what he has come in as, and i've seen it three times now...

    I usualy use total mind ignor when he comes in, and i'am sorry for acting like that...
    i liked the way you yelled at him and what you said tho....
    it didnt faze him, IT SHOULD have fazed him, but it didnt....

    i guess i just wanted to pull you away from something bad...

    i know, your a big girl and you can take care of yourself... and all that stuff...

    just becareful.....k

    here's your friend...
    idiot

    ------------------
    ..::m?l::..
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s
    to the
    PHpool

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My whole problem is the he said/she said shit...i'm just so tired of the gossip and people wanting me to take a side from 2nd hand info...I react now to only what I know is fact...and how I feel in a nutshell...FOAD is lower than Buddy could ever be....why? Cuz I KNOW for a FACT that he has acted like my friend, and also Spankee's.....gathered personal info we told him in confidence and used it outloud to make fun of us...that is fact, he doesn't hide it, deny it, nor feel a bit of remorse for it....has Buddy done the same thing to me...? Maybe....but its not a FACT yet...yanno? My 2 cents...I can like who I want...when I want...and for whatever reasons I feel like...same goes for the people I don't like...and...I'm honest about it....everyone knows how I feel....sooo.....whats the problem? *sigh*

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

    Quitcherbitchen!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    .........k

    ......2! yer right n i'm sorry...k

    ------------------
    ..::m?l::..
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s
    to the
    PHpool

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel.....*sigh* I didnt mean to sound so harsh..I had been up for soooo long and was just...at the end of my rope...yanno? It really had/has nothing to do with you...I'm just....sick of everyone taking a side, and expecting me to do and act the way they think I should...and I'm TIRED of being the nice understanding person all the time....yanno?

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

    Quitcherbitchen!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm sorry you're leavin 2......i will miss you.....*hugs ya....

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •